Ebenezer Operation Exodus - Trosförklaring
- We believe in the One and Only True God. The Godhead consists of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Three distinct co-equal persons but one unique Godhead (Mark 12:29, Matthew 28:18-19).
- We believe that God the Father revealed Himself through the scriptures of the Old Testament as the One True Eternal, All Wise, All Powerful, All Knowing, All Loving, Creator God. He has now revealed Himself through His Son Jesus the Messiah (Christ).
- We believe that Jesus is the Only begotten Son of the Father (Psalm 2:7). His first coming as a man was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin and is the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecies (Matthew 1:22-23). His “one sacrifice for sin forever” has replaced all the sacrifices of the Old Covenant, and is now the only ground of redemption (Hebrews 9:12). He rose again from the dead and now sits at the right hand of the Father in glory (Ephesians 1:20-21).
- We believe that justification (being accounted righteous before a Holy God) comes about only through repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus (John 3:16, Luke 24:46-47).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all believers and that He gives power for service and gifts for the benefit of the body of Messiah (John 14:23, Acts 1:8, 1 Corinthians 12).
- We believe the Holy Scriptures, comprising the Old and New Testaments, are Divinely inspired, infallible, and all sufficient for all matters of belief and behavior (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21).
- We believe the Church, which is the body of Messiah, consists of all believers born of the Spirit and justified by Faith, both Jew and Gentile (Ephesians 2:13-22).
- We believe in the celebration of Holy Communion and that this Lord’s Supper is open to all believers (Matthew 26:26-28).
- We believe that the restoration of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel is a fulfillment of the prophetic scriptures and that the restored nation of Israel has a predominant role to play in the final purposes of God among the nations (Isaiah 43:1-7, Ezekiel 36:22-23, Romans 11:15).
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus, the Messiah and King of Israel, the Savior of the world. We believe in the judgment of all nations (Matthew 25:31-32).